- Mid to High Pressure Manway. High pressure version of the popular TCI-04 Sanitary Manway/Handhole Design
- Sanitary Design. Excellent for Pharmaceutical Applications: No crevice for product buildup, Self Draining (Excellent for CIP Cleaning)
- Cover and Upper Flange welded with Full Penetration Weld—can be manufactured in Stainless Steel or Nickel Alloys
- Optional Integrated Lower Flange/Collar assembly available
- O-ring gasket retained in cover – will not fall into vessel when opened.
- Entire manway safe for Autoclave conditions
- Innovative Spring Assist. Reduces Lift to below 20 lbs, Stainless Steel Internals, Smooth Operation, Compact Design, and Easy to Install.
- Simple Safety Lock: Locks cover in 105° open position, Simple to operate, Stainless Steel Construction (Can be used in conjunction with Spring assist assembly)
- Spring loaded clamp assembly to open automatically as wing knob is removed
Pressure @ 400°F
- All available polished ID/OD from 80 Grit to 400 Grit (5 RA.)
- Available sizes: 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 32″, 34″, and 36″ (All Inside Diameters)
- Gasket Types: Silicone (PC and PC Class VI), EPDM (White, Black, or Class VI), Viton™ (White or Black), Teflon™ Encapsulated (Silicone or Viton™ Insert)