- Sanitary Design. Excellent for Pharmaceutical Applications: No crevice for product buildup, Self Draining (Excellent for CIP Cleaning)
- Cover and Upper Flange welded with Full Penetration Weld—can be manufactured in Stainless Steel or Nickel Alloys
- O-ring gasket retained in cover—will not fall into vessel when opened.
- Entire manway safe for Autoclave conditions
- Innovative Spring Assist. Reduces Lift to below 20 lbs, Stainless Steel Internals, Smooth Operation, Compact Design, and Easy to Install.
- Simple Safety Lock: Locks cover in 105° open position, Simple to operate, Stainless Steel Construction (Can be used in conjunction with Spring assist assembly)
- All available polished ID/OD from 80 Grit to 400 Grit (5 RA.)
- Available Manway sizes: 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, and 26″ (All Inside Diameters) Larger Sizes available upon request
- Available Handhole sizes: 10″ and 12″ (All Inside Diameters) See Handhole Section
- Gasket Types: Silicone (PC and PC Class VI), EPDM (White, Black, or Class VI), Viton™ (White or Black), Teflon™ Encapsulated (Silicone or Viton™ Insert)