Only 90 mm long and 57 mm in diameter, the USL-13 Luminaire® is a powerful compact illumination source, designed to give glare-free illumination when used in applications involving combination view/sight glass (single port version) or separate light and sight glass (dual-port version).
It is particularly well adapted for use in pharmaceutical and food processing. Possible applications include illumination of bio-reactors, laboratory mixers, filters, boilers, tanks, agitators, separators, pipes and other sealed vessels in locations that are not potentially explosive.
It can be used in conjunction with with a variety of sight glass styles as follows:
- Sanitary clamp connection series MetaClamp starting at 1″
- Circular weld-on sight glass series DIN 28120 starting at DN25
- Circular sight glass series ANSI Bolt-On starting at 2″
- Visual Flow Indicators starting at size 1/2″
- Circular weld-neck series MV starting at DN 50